Registration for Karnataka VAT Dealers:
- Step 1 – Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Step 2 – Select the check box to confirm the Terms and press continue
- Step 3 – Enter Provisional ID, Temporary Password & Captcha then press LOGIN
- Step 4 – Enter Email ID , Mobile number and click Continue
- Step 5 – Now OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no. Enter the OTP’s to the correspondent fields and Click Continue
- Step 6 – Enter Username and password for the next time login
- Step 7 – Enter Security Answers which will help you to reset the password incase if you forget your current password
- Step 8 – GST Login credentials created successfully and Re-enter with your login credentials
- Step 9 – Please Follow Below Procedure for Further Instruction
- Step 10 – Fill Details upload data and Click Save & Continue
- Step 11 – Fill the Details of Proprietors/Partners
- Step 12 – Fill the Details, Upload the documents and Click Save & Continue
- Step 13 – Fill the Details of Authorized Signatory
- Step 14 – Enter Details, upload documents and Click Save & Continue
- Step 31 – Fill The Details of Principal place of business
- Step 16 – Enter Commodity Details and Save & Continue
- NOTE : In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
- Step 17 – Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document
- Step 18 – Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC
- Note : Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- Step 19 – Click Proceed (NOTE : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
- Step 20 – Click Sign from the Pop-up window
- Step 21 – Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
- Step 22 – On successful submission it will show message on screen
NOTE : The success message is displayed after the validation of the DSC PIN. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 31 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.
Also Check: GST Process for Gujarat VAT Dealers
Migration BY Karnataka VAT Dealers
Karnataka VAT Dealers have to 1st migrate their details from VAT to GST. Here, we have provided the steps for that. So, read the steps carefully and follow them.
- Step 1 – Please Visit on Karnataka VAT Department Website or Go to http://www.ctax.kar.nic.in/ and click e-suvega to login
- Step 2 – Enter with Login credentials and click Login
- Step 3 – Now Pop Window is Show in your web page, You may find Provisional ID And Password on above page.
- Step 4 – Prerequisites – Information for GST Signup
- GST 18% Rate Item List in India
- GST Penalties, Offenses and Appeals
- GST 12% Rate Item List in India
- GST 5% Item List in India
Before enrolling with GST System Portal, you must ensure to have the following:
- I. Provisional ID received from State Authorities
- II. Password received from the State Authorities
- III. Valid Email Address
- IV. Valid Mobile Number
- V. Bank Account Number
- VI. Bank IFSC
If you are satisfied with the information, then share this article with your friends. Stay tuned with us for more updates about “GST Registration for Karnataka VAT Dealers”.